University Place Medical Clinic has been offering COVID vaccines since December 2020. As one of the first COVID vaccine clinics designated by the DOH, we have vaccinated thousands of patients of all ages in the Pierce and King counties since the vaccination campaign began. We are proud to announce that as a result of our efforts, the demand for vaccine has significantly dropped.
If you would like to schedule a COVID vaccination appointment, please email your name, date of birth and contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, everyone 18 years and older is eligible to receive the COVID vaccine in our clinic.
How to get the vaccine
An appointment is required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. We will not be accepting walk-ins.
In order to minimize your wait time:
- Download, fill out and bring a copy of your COVID-19 Pre-vaccination Checklist.
- Bring your photo ID and proof of insurance (if insured).
Please read the following Q/A carefully in preparation for your vaccination.
- Are vaccines available to everyone or only to those who have established care at the clinic?
COVID vaccines are available to everyone whether you are an established patient or not.
- Are vaccines free?
Vaccine are offered at no cost to patients as they are paid for by the federal government or your insurance carrier.
- Who can receive COVID vaccine?
Everyone who is 18 years or older.
- Should I make an appointment to receive COVID vaccine?
Yes, you must make an appointment by emailing our office.
- What should I expect during my appointment?
Please expect to spend at least 15 minutes in the clinic for your vaccination. Arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for paperwork. You will be ushered into our vaccination room. Our medical staff will take your vitals and administer the vaccine. Patients must remain in the clinic and be monitored by the clinical staff for at least 15 minutes after they are vaccinated.
- What should I bring to my appointment?
Patients must show a phot ID and insurance card prior to receive vaccination.
- What about my second dose?
If you receive a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, you will receive a call or text from the clinic when you are due for your second dose.
- What type of vaccine will I receive at University Place Medical Clinic?
All three approved vaccines are offered in our clinic.
For more information please visit the Washington Department website or speak with your provider at the clinic.